This is My Life


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, April 22, 2011

My Very 'First' Attempt at blogging via Blogger.com

Actually my first attempt is the following writings which was posted in Wordpress. Somehow, I have decided to migrate to Blogger.com. So here I am, cutting my earlier posting in Wordpress and pasting it in here. So do bare with me on any future glitches as I am very new in this blogging thingy.



My Very First Atttempt

Today or rather this morning, I somehow find it hard to sleep though I have an early morning journey to Teluk Intan. So here I am, since I have procrastinated in wanting to blog, I finally thought this should be the right time.

Friends have been supportive in encouraging me to blog as apparently they enjoy reading my notes in Facebook, so perhaps, I could at least amuse them with my 2 sens nonsensical writings of whatever that comes from my heart and my head. Frankly I never thought I could write especially with just mediocre English results during schooldays and I hate reading those compulsory literature, though I did like my Form V literature book, The Citadel by AJ Cronin. I only remember the story was about a doctor and his practice. Perhaps I should revisit the book again, afterall it has been over 30 years since I left school.

I have basically decided to write about Simple Things in Life (Stil) and also on T.U.M.P. Well for those who knows what the acronym stands for, then good on you but for those who are curious over what it means, you will eventually know what it means i.e. if you follow my blog. :)

Well, that’s it for now to begin with. I shall write more in the next few days. In the mean time, enjoy life my friends and along the way stay healthy and keep in tab of the world around us. Ciao ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. shahema Baiza-Yip says at wordpress:
    April 20, 2011 at 4:23 am

    Well done..glad you decided not to waste the time in just golek-golek. I pun tak leh lena last nite, but i golek-golek.
    Countinue posting till i figure out what is T.U.M.P. could be a long time, as it is I tot that Stiltump is Rumpelstiltkin’s younger brother – Rumpelstiltump.

    Revisiting old read books could be so much fun, especially if i are there notes been written on the sides, and certain paragraphs underlined. *Wink* See you tomorow at Chawan, 3.30 right?

    ReplyDelete